JobApplicationsOnline.com Scholarship Program (Deadline: August 5, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Is a full or part-time student who is in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution (including, but not limited to, college, university or trade school, or similarly accredited program) with a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at that institution; and
- Has worked an average of at least twelve (12) hours for each of the previous four (4) weeks at the time of applying; and
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Is currently enrolled and furthering his or her education at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or program; and
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of applying; and
- Completes and submits the official Application form within the relevant periods for the periodic scholarships to be awarded.
Submission: 500 to 800 word essay: Discuss the complexities of paying your way through college, explain how you are able to manage it, and describe what the process has taught you about personal and financial responsibility.
Deadline: August 5, 2017