Jody Fredrickson Nursing & Health Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply: Applicant must be a graduate of or qualified for graduation from from a high school within the Dane G. Hansen Foundation service area, which is defined as the 26 counties in northwest Kansas north of I-70 and west of I-135/Hwy 81. Preference will be given to applicants who are a graduate of or who are qualified from Decatur Community High School, Oberlin, KS.
- Applicant must plan to major in nursing or another health related field.
- Applicant must be accepted for admission to qualified post secondary school.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
- Applicant must have demonstrated respect for students and citizens of the school and community.
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership through active participation in school and community activities.
- Applicant must show reverence and concern for life.
- Applicant must have demonstrated a desire to achieve excellence by good school attendance.
Submission: Applicant will provide three letters of recommendation from: a member of the clergy, an educator and a person of his/her choice.
Deadline: February 15, 2019