Who Can Apply:
- Be United States citizens or permanent legal residents.
- Be high school seniors who reside in Connecticut and attend public or private high schools or home school in Connecticut.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership potential and a record of community service.
Submission: Interested students must complete the application and mail it in the same envelope with a current, complete transcript of grades to Scholarship Management Services postmarked no later than April 1. Grade reports are not acceptable. Online transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and credit hours earned for each course, and term in which each course was taken. Applicants will receive acknowledgment of receipt of their application. If an acknowledgment card is not received within three weeks, applicants may contact Scholarship Management Services to verify that the application has been received.
Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all necessary information. Applications are evaluated on the information supplied; therefore, answer all questions as completely as possible. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. All information received is considered confidential and is reviewed only by Scholarship Management Services.
Deadline: April 1, 2015
Learn More: Joe Lieberman Connecticut Scholarship