Who Can Apply:
- Be United States citizens or permanent legal residents.
- Be high school seniors who reside in Connecticut and attend public or private high schools or home school in Connecticut.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership potential and a record of community service.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form (click to view and print the form).
Deadline: April 1, 2016
Learn More: Joe Lieberman Connecticut Scholarship Program