Who Can Apply:
- The John Belushi/College Stage Management Scholarship supports students studying stage management through experiential learning in college theater productions.
- Established in 1983 from private donations this scholarship was formed in the name and memory of actor and comedian John Belushi, and Second City, a Chicago-based comedic theatre group.
- Applicant must be a resident of District 502 (College of DuPage’s district), be enrolled in or intend to enroll in THEA 1120 or 1823, and have sufficient experience and background in the performing arts of technical theatre.
- Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation from an educator and/or employer in order to complete the application process.
- Applicants are responsible for communicating with recommenders to ensure all materials are submitted prior to the application deadline.
- Final candidates are required to interview with the theatre faculty scholarship committee in order to be considered for this award.
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Learn More: https://cod.academicworks.com/opportunities/2492