Headline »

Let’s face it financial aid is as confusing as it is necessary to a college education! That is why we have designed this website to act as a guide and solution to your financial aid concerns. Please use our free resource to find answers to your questions on every type of college financial aid question! […]

Read the full story »
Financial Aid News
College Planning
Saving for College
Home » Scholarships

John C. Volderauer Scholarship (Deadline: September 15, 2016)

Submitted by

Who Can Apply: Undergraduate applicants must be permanent residents of Kalamazoo County or receive their clinical or didactic training in a facility within Kalamazoo County; pursuing a degree in Radiologic Technology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Nuclear Medicine Technology or Ultrasound Sonography; academic achievement. Applicants requesting assistance for postgraduate education must be permanent residents of Kalamazoo County who are currently employed full or part-time as a Registered Radiology Technologist or must be current Registered Radiology Technologists permanently employed full or part-time by an agency within Kalamazoo County.


  1. Completed application including statement of educational/professional plans/financial need.
  2. Most current transcript from high school, school of Radiology Technology or college.
  3. One letter of recommendation from an instructor.
  4. A copy of your financial aid award letter if you have applied for financial aid.

Deadline: September 15, 2016

Amount: Varies

Learn More: John C. Volderauer Scholarship