John D. Graham Scholarship (Deadline: May 27, 2016)
Who Can Apply: You must be enrolled in a journalism program, public relations studies or courses preparing for a career in public relations, and entering your senior year of undergraduate studies in fall after the application deadline to apply for this scholarship. Judges will be looking for the following qualities:
- Academic achievement in public relations and overall studies.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Practical experience in internships, other work/service.
- Commitment to public relations, particularly as expressed in the candidate’s statements in the application form.
- Writing skills demonstrated throughout the application form.
- The completed application form.
- A letter of recommendation, no more than two pages, from either a faculty member or PRSSA Adviser.
- No more than two additional letters of recommendation from internship employers, educators or others.
- A one page résumé.
Deadline: May 27, 2016