Who Can Apply:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Be planning to study at the JFRC for at least one semester (scholarships are typically not available for the summer sessions)
- Be able to demonstrate financial need via the FAFSA
In addition, recipients must have achieved sophomore level class standing by the time they begin their study in Rome (a minimum of 30 semester hours earned). Applicants must meet the minimum requirements for admission to the JFRC in order to be eligible to receive an award. Specific awards may also have additional eligibility requirements, as noted below.
1) Complete the 2015-16 JFRC Scholarship Application
2) Submit an essay explaining how you intend to take full advantage of your Rome Center experience. The essay must be double-spaced, limited to 750 words or less, and specifically address the following three questions:
a) What do you expect to gain from your time at the JFRC – personally, culturally, academically, and professionally?
b) How will receiving this scholarship affect your plans to study abroad?
c) How will your presence at the JFRC enhance the campus community?
3) Email your complete application and essay to [email protected]. Include “Scholarship Application” in the subject line of your application.
Deadline: October 1, 2015
Learn More: John Felice Rome Center Scholarships