Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate or you are incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
- Applicants must submit an official high school or college transcript.
Submission: Write a 500 to 1,000 word essay on one of these three topic questions:
- How has living with your or your loved one’s leukemia affected your education?
- What adjustments have you made as student to accommodate your or a loved one’s leukemia?
- What one obstacle do people with leukemia face that you would like the general public to know about?
Deadline: July 15, 2019