Who Can Apply: Available to a student pursuing an industrial engineering degree who, by academic, employment and/or professional achievements, has made noteworthy contributions to the development of the industrial engineering profession through international understanding. At least one scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded in the spring. Note that IISE membership is not required.
- Be pursuing a B.S. in an accredited ISE program; or
- Have a B.S. in IE and be pursuing a master’s or doctorate degree in an accredited ISE program
- A written essay describing candidate’s international contributions to, or experience in, industrial engineering
- An original transcript showing at least a 3.40 on a scale of 0 – 4.00 and full-time status
- Three references reinforcing applicant’s contributions to the industrial engineering profession through international understanding
Deadline: November 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.iienet2.org/details.aspx?id=857