Who Can Apply: To provide scholarships for qualified seniors who will graduate from Winamac Community High School, will attend an accredited Indiana college or university pursuing an associate or 4 year degree, and not receiving 21 Century Scholarship or other full tuition scholarship.
The following criteria shall be important:
- Good character Good citizenship and character C or above average A recommendation is required for this scholarship.
- Fill out the recommendation app to meet these requirements.
- Recommendation can be from a faculty, principal, or local civic leader.
- Contact guidance office regarding transcript submission.
- Make sure application is signed and turn signature page into guidance office by the 3 p.m.deadline.
Deadline: March 1, 2019