Who Can Apply:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in high school or post-secondary studies.
- Plan to attend an accredited nursing or vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university OR a graduate program in the United States.
- Be an associate or the dependent of an associate at PRO-TEC Coating Company. Associates must have been employed full-time for a minimum of 2 years.
- Preference will be given to dependents of associates of the company.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you who is familiar with your career goals.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018