Who Can Apply: The John P. Wold College Scholarships will be awarded to one graduating senior student planning to attend a community or technical college from each of the following Henderson County public high schools: East Henderson High School, Hendersonville High School, North Henderson High School, and West Henderson High School. The total scholarship value is $5,000 and will be awarded over 2 years.
The successful applicants will:
- demonstrate acceptance to attend a community or technical college.
- have a minimum weighted GPA of 3.0.
- demonstrate financial need.
Submission: The student will:
- maintain an overall B average or better while in pursuit of an Associate’s degree or in a college transfer program.
- maintain regular contact with the scholarship committee and/or Foundation officials, including providing proof of progress, grades and other eligibility requirements.
- have no criminal record and will certify abstinence from drug and alcohol use.
Deadline: February 11, 2019
Learn More: http://hcefnc.org/2019scholarships/