Who Can Apply: For a Lee County student with a physical disability to pursue higher education in a college, university, or technical school.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
You can begin the FAFSA and complete it when your 2014 TAX Statement is available. It’s important to remind your parents to complete their taxes early, so the FAFSA be completed before the deadline.
- A written essay up to 2 typed pages will be required.
- Request Letters of Recommendations on official letterhead.
- Obtain High School and/or College Transcripts.
- SAT and/or ACT Scores may be required.
- Review the FAQs and Scholarship Descriptions before applying.
Deadline: March 2, 2015
Learn More: John & Ruth Chil de Scholarship Fund