John T. Casteen III Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship (Deadline: April 29, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Scholarships will be awarded to full-time community college students attending any Virginia Community College who plan to transfer to the University of Virginia, where Casteen served as president.
- Applicant must be a legal Virginia resident.
- Applicant must have a high school GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicant must be on full-time status
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in college for the first time by enrolling at a Virginia Community College.
- Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to transfer to The University of Virginia
Deadline: April 29, 2015