Who Can Apply:
- The John W. Berry Sr. Memorial Scholarship was established in March 2001 to offer financial assistance to graduating seniors of Oakwood High School to continue their education at four-year institutions of higher learning. This fund honors the memory of John W. Berry, Sr. and his leadership within the Dayton Community.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, exhibit leadership skills and community service involvement. This scholarship is renewable up to three additional years for students who meet the criteria.
- Please briefly explain your leadership experiences and describe any leadership skills you gained through these experiences.
- Please list, in order of importance, the five extracurricular activities you have participated in that have been the most meaningful to you. Please go into detail on how your number 1 activity is most meaningful to you.
- Discuss the major(s) or area(s) that you hope to explore or study in college and why it is/they are important to you.
Deadline: March 6, 2020