John W. Tumelty 2018 Cancer Survivor College Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You or a loved one (parent, grandparent or sibling) at some point had been diagnosed with any type of cancer.
- You are currently a high school senior or college student.
- You plan to attend an accredited four-year college or university in the United States in the fall of 2018.
- You must submit a copy of your high school or college transcript.
Submission: To apply for the John W. Tumelty 2018 Cancer Survivor College Scholarship, please submit all necessary documents and please answer ONE of the following questions by writing an essay of 500-1,000 words:
- What would you tell a person who just yesterday learned of their cancer diagnosis?
- What was the most powerful piece of advice you received during the time your family was dealing with cancer?
- What is one way that cancer has reshaped or altered your plans for the future?
Deadline: December 15, 2018