Who Can Apply: Established in 2002 through a gift from the Levi Strauss Foundation with support from Johnson County businesses, banks, individuals, and the Johnson County Community Foundation to provide a source of financial aid to Johnson County residents.
- Residency Requirement: Johnson County for a minimum of 12 months
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors, returning adult students, or GED recipients
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 2.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or non-traditional higher education program or trade school, accredited by the appropriate accrediting body for the particular course of study
- Must demonstrate financial need
Deadline: February 15, 2020