Who Can Apply: Established in 2000 by anonymous donors to provide Johnson County High School graduates the opportunity to continue their education at the college/university of their choice. It is the desire of the donors to recognize those students who may not have the highest scholastic rankings, but who have the potential to successfully complete college.
- Residency Requirement: Johnson County
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors of Johnson County High School
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 2.5
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited public or private not-for-profit university/college
- Must demonstrate financial need
Deadline: February 15, 2020