Who Can Apply: The Jones Family Scholarship is for a graduate of North Henderson High School. Awarded annually and renewable for up to two years, the scholarship award is for $500, renewable for a second year.
- be a graduating senior from North Henderson High School
- demonstrate financial need.
- have a weighted GPA of 2.75 or greater.
- plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college.
- have demonstrated leadership, a desire to help others, and a giving spirit.
- plan on a career in business.
Submission: Recipient will provide the Foundation with information about their enrollment, grades and academic status.
Deadline: February 11, 2019
Learn More: http://hcefnc.org/2019scholarships/