Who Can Apply:
- Attend Carlow University, Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University, Seton Hill University, or the University of Pittsburgh as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in biological sciences, chemistry, mathematics, physics or genetic research.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to qualified female students.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of academic reference.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019