Who Can Apply:
- A minimum of 18 years old and not more than 45.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident of the US.
- Enrolled full or part time in an accredited two or four year college in the US.
- Have strong academic record and relevant extracurricular activities.
- Not earning a salary higher than $50,000 annually.
- A computer user with an active email address.
- Active on social media.
Submission: For consideration for this $500 scholarship, please write an essay about one of these themes:
- What role do you think education to serve in the development of America’s youth?
- Can you describe a difficult social problem and three ways you would solve it?
- Do you prefer books that are fiction or nonfiction? Why?
- When have you ever gone against conventional wisdom?
- What was your biggest mistake in school or work and how did you recover?
Deadline: November 15, 2016