Joseph P. Femiani Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to community service and a dedication to humanitarian efforts.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Peters Township High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to location of school or field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019