Who Can Apply:
- Must be planning to enter or continue at any college, university or law school within 9 months of the application date.
- Personal or academic interest in advancing ethics and integrity in the United States criminal justice system.
Submission: Video entry: Address one of the following three topics in a 1-3 minute insightful and creative video:
- What factors do you feel contribute to corruption within the American justice system?
- If you knew that fighting judicial injustice would result in undesirable consequences like revenge or loss of employment, would you still express your opinion and why?
- Interpret Thomas Jefferson’s statement: “The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.tully-weiss.com/scholarship.php