Josephine Sebach Scholarship (Deadline: March 20, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Be a resident of Muskingum County and a graduate of a certified Muskingum County high school.
• Be a first time college student (will be a college freshman in Fall 2019).
• Maintained at least a “C” average in high school (2.0 GPA on a 4 point grading system).
• Maintain no less than a “C” average in pursuing higher education.
• Attend a program leading to a 2 or 4 year degree/certificate from an accredited institution.
• Have clear career knowledge of the occupation he/she wishes to pursue.
• Be highly motivated to acquire the knowledge necessary to be successful in his/her chosen field.
• May be a “late bloomer” who has gained focus and direction the last year or two of high school.
• May come from a family which does not qualify for student financial aid on the basis of need.
• May have graduated earlier and has now chosen to further his/her education.
• Not necessarily be a top student who is eligible for academic scholarships or a member of a low-income family who would qualify for adequate financial aid on the basis of need.
Deadline: March 20, 2019