The Josiah N. Moore Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: September 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
• Must be enrolled in a federally recognized Indian tribe (must provide Certificate of Indian
Blood/Enrollment number or Tribal ID).
• Open to undergraduate and graduate students.
• Must be enrolled full time with a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester at any of ASU’s
campuses or ASU Online.
• Minimum of 24 credit hours completed at ASU
• Cumulative ASU GPA of 3.0 or above.
1. Complete the application form.
2. Submit a copy of Certificate of Indian Blood/Enrollment Number.
3. Provide one (1) letter of recommendation from a non-family member (advisors, counselors,
faculty members, professors, etc).
4. Submit a personal goal statement
5. Submit copy of unofficial transcripts
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Learn More: https://scholarships.asu.edu/scholarship/116410