Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is for nursing students, with preference given to applicants who are working or plan to work at the Medical Center, Navicent Health.
- A minimum 2.5 college GPA.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need.
- A demonstrated ability to succeed in an academic environment.
- Candidates must demonstrate a caring attitude, be of high moral character and show a willingness to succeed in the nursing profession.
- A short essay describing why you aspire to be a nurse. Include the college where you will be attending nursing school and any work/intern experience you have had in the nursing field, specifically with Navicent Health.
- Provide the names and email addresses of two references who have agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. These people will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your work, school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript.
Deadline: March 15, 2018