Who Can Apply:
- Be Black/African American, Latino, Native American or Asian Pacific Islander
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be an incoming freshman that has been accepted at any accredited U.S. four-year college or university.
- A one-page essay. (See application for details).
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: July 28, 2021