Who Can Apply: Fund provides higher education scholarship assistance to deserving students who intend to pursue a degree in music or music education.
The applicant must:
- Be a graduating senior from a Roanoke Valley high school, or
- Be a Roanoke Valley resident beginning, resuming, or pursuing his/her higher education.
- Demonstrate the capacity to be successful in higher education studies as evidenced by prior academic performance.
- Indicate his or her intentions to pursue a career in music or music education.
- Enroll full-time in, or be currently enrolled in, an accredited two- or four-year college or university.
Deadline: February 14, 2020