Who Can Apply:
- Undergraduate College or University student at an accredited public or private university, concurrently enrolled for the semester in which he/she applies for the scholarship. Attach a copy of your unofficial transcript to your email in PDF format for verification. High school seniors may also apply. Just be sure to include the school you currently attend and your plans for next year.
- All majors or areas of study may apply.
- Student must be at least 17 years old.
- Students may apply once per semester.
- Immediate family members (children or siblings) of JRC owners/employees are not eligible to apply
Submission: The JRC Insurance Group Scholarship awards one $1,000 prize each semester to the high school senior or college student who best explains why the family breadwinner’s income should be protected by life insurance, and the characteristics displayed by those who put their family first. Keep it Short and Sweet!
Deadline: October 15, 2017