JSMT Media Net Neutrality Scholarship (Deadline: July 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must currently be full-time students at a college or university in the US.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- 800-1000 word essay that addresses the question “Why is it important that the internet remain a free and open resource for everyone”.
- OPTIONAL: Two letters of recommendation from a school’s faculty member, dean, or person of equivalent rank.
- Please limit submissions to one per person
Deadline: July 15, 2019