Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the US or are planning to matriculate in the fall of 2015.
- Must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school.
- If an applicant is under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Applicant must be a female.
- Submission of the video essay by 8-01-15.
Submission: The video essay should respond to the following question:
- What most inspired you to pursue a career in Law?
Deadline: August 1, 2015
Learn More: Julie Johnson Annual $500 Law Scholarship