Who Can Apply:
- Be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
- Enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted (applicants must still be attending school to receive this award).
- Must submit verification of current enrollment with application materials.
- Demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
Step 1: You’ll write an application essay (500 words)
Step 2: Then, you’ll fill out the scholarship application form, including:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- The name of the school you’re currently attending and your major
- Verification of your enrollment status
- Your application essay
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Learn More: https://kaidavis.com/scholarship/