Kaire & Heffernan, LLC Community Scholarship for Florida High School & College Students (Deadline: August 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled as a senior in a Florida high school or accepted or enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university program
- Legal resident of the State of Florida and the United States of America, or a legal resident of the United States who permanently resides in a state outside of Florida but is enrolled as a full-time student in an eligible Florida institution of learning.
- Applicant must have volunteered time at a local Florida 501©(3) non-profit.
- The filled out application for the scholarship you are applying
- Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- typed essay, as described above (1-3 pages)
- An official and complete copy of the transcript from the applicant’s current or most recent educational institution (high school, college, or university)
- Proof of legal residency in the United States (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- Proof of enrollment in, acceptance to, and/or application to the relevant educational institution(s) for the selected scholarship
- Letter of recommendation from 501©(3) non-profit where you volunteered your time (optional, but encouraged).
Eligible students who would like to be considered for the scholarship should submit a short essay (1 to 3 pages) describing his or her experiences while volunteering or otherwise working with a non-profit organization in the student’s local community. The essay should describe how the experience has helped to define the student’s values or impacted the student’s education and life.
Deadline: August 1, 2016