Kansas Federation of Republican Women Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a female currently attending a Kansas College or University, with a declared major of Political Science, History, Public Administration, Healthcare, Law or Education.
- Applicants must be entering her junior or senior year of undergraduate study, or attending graduate school.
- Applicants must have a primary residence located in the state of Kansas.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must be a registered member of the Republican Party.
- Applicants must be involved in extra-curricular activities.
Submission: Applicants must submit a 750 word essay outlining their activities in the political process.
Deadline: February 15, 2019