Karin Riley Porter Good Works Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship program is open to all undergraduate, graduate, and law school students as well as incoming college freshmen at an accredited U.S. educational institution.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Complete the Karin Riley Porter Attorney at Law Good Works Scholarship Application Cover Sheet (available here — opens in PDF).
- A 500 word letter of intent that identifies the applicant and describes the applicant’s leadership and dedication in giving back to his or her community through community service projects, including projects involving criminal justice issues.
- A current, unofficial academic transcript from the applicant’s school.
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, principal, school administrator, work supervisor, or a member of the clergy who has known the applicant at least 1 year and can speak to why the applicant deserves this scholarship.
Deadline: May 1, 2016
Learn More: Karin Riley Porter Good Works Scholarship