Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (or equivalent)
- Standard 8.5 in. x 11 in. sheet of paper to submit your entry if you are mailing in your submission.
Submission: There is no official application form, please send us the information requested below.
E-mail to [email protected]
First & last name, email address & phone number printed at the top or back of each page
Proof of mobility disability (applies to daily use of wheelchair or walking aid)
Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
Deadline: September 1, 2016
Amount: $500 (two awards)
Learn More: www.karmanhealthcare.com/scholarships/