Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
- Submit an essay answering this year’s theme. If you are mailing in your submission, please use standard size 8.5 in. x 11 in. paper to submit your entry. If you are sending your essay via email, it must be typed and saved as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor’s note. (applies to daily use of a mobility device.)
- A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
Deadline: September 1, 2020
Learn More: https://www.karmanhealthcare.com/scholarships/