Who Can Apply: This scholarship will apply to students this year who have excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (or equivalent)
- Standard 8.5 in. x 11 in. sheet of paper to submit your entry if you are mailing in your submission.
Submission: This year the theme is to create a presentation of why disability awareness is important. The entries can include essays, and poems.
- Completed application via email attached as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- For essay submissions, attach your document as a .doc, .docx or .pdf file.
- Typed copy of your submission (make sure to save a digital copy, so we can publish it, in the event that we decide to publish it.)
- First & last name, email address & phone number printed at the top or back of each page
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
Deadline: September 1, 2015
Amount: $500 each (two scholarships)