Who Can Apply: The Kate-Lee Family Scholarship was established in 2017 and will be awarded annually to a graduating senior from Henderson County Career Academy. This is a one year, non-renewable scholarship for $1,000.
- The recipient shall be a graduating senior from the Career Academy.
- Recipient shall have a minimum weighted GPA of 2.5 and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipient shall demonstrate a positive attitude and be an active participant in the community
- Keep the Foundation informed on enrollment, grades and academic status.
- Maintain a 2.0 average GPA for the first semester.
Deadline: February 11, 2019
Learn More: http://hcefnc.org/2019scholarships/