Kathleen H. Zwissler Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Must be an Adams Fairacre Farms, Inc. employee or member of an employee’s immediate family
– Having maintained a B or better average in high school, or
– Having maintained a B or better average in coursework, if already enrolled in a post-secondary program
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school or college transcript.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation; one from an employer and one from a teacher showing one’s dedication to hard work and excellence in pursuit of personal/academic/business objectives. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019