Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must currently attend a land grant university.
- Applicants must be accepted to and attend an IES Abroad program in the fall, spring, academic year or calendar year
- Applicants must be receiving need-based aid from their home institution
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 (out of 4.0) required
- Apply to an IES Abroad fall, spring, summer, academic year or calendar year program
- Submit a completed Kathryn M. and Dan E. Moore Endowed Scholarship Application to IES Abroad Chicago. (application link below)
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words describing your academic and personal goals and how studying abroad will help you achieve these goals. Send as a Word document to [email protected]. Make sure your name is on each page.
Deadline: November 1, 2015
Amount: Up to $2,000
Learn More: Kathryn M. and Dan E. Moore Endowed Scholarship