Katz & Phillips, P.A. Ashley Rose Honorary Diabetes Law Student Scholarship Award (Deadline: July 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school or a student entering law school (having already been accepted to an accredited law school) this year.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
Submission: Please choose one of the three questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How has living with type 1 diabetes affected your education?
- How have you overcome a particular challenge associated with having type 1 diabetes
- How has a famous individual with type 1 diabetes inspired you to succeed?
Deadline: July 31, 2015