Who Can Apply:
- You are either accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States.
- You have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, your completed application your essay using the online form.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- How has heart disease changed your view of your purpose in life?
- Witnessing a loved one face heart disease can be difficult. Describe the challenges you’ve faced in supporting or caring for a loved one, and how you dealt with these challenges.
- Did your heart disease diagnosis change the way friends or family members treated you? How did you respond to this change?
Deadline: July 31, 2015