Katz & Phillips Single-Parent Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend and accepted into law school for the following academic year.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an official copy of their transcript.
Submission: Please choose one of the three questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How has being a single parent affected your education?
- How have you overcome a particularly difficult obstacle in pursuing your legal education?
- How will this scholarship help you and your family while you pursue your legal education?
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Katz & Phillips Single-Parent Scholarship