Who Can Apply: The Kayhi Alumni Scholarship Fund supports outstanding current Ketchikan high school seniors in the pursuit of higher education. Special consideration will be given to descendants of Kayhi alumni. Awards will be made at the annual scholarship assembly at Kayhi. Scholarship award amount varies.
The generosity of Ketchikan High School’s alumni is evidenced through the KAYHI Alumni Scholarship. This award is offered to a current year graduating senior of KAYHI.
- Applicant must be a current senior at Ketchikan High School (Kayhi)
- Applicant should demonstrate academic and/or leadership potential.
- Intent to enroll full time in a community college, accredited university or a vocational school
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
- Personal Essay
- School activities
- Awards, honors and achievements
- List of community activities
- High School Transcripts
- Three Letters of recommendation
- Statement of Financial Need
Deadline: March 6, 2020