Keith Williams Law Group Semi-Annual Scholarship (Deadline: June 10, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- High School seniors who have been accepted to a college or university.
- Currently enrolled students in any college or university, including graduate/professional schools.
- No minimum GPA required to qualify.
- Applicants must have overcome adversity in their lives and difficulty in school.
- One entry per person, per semester.
- Applicants must submit an essay of no more than 800 words written by the applicant that explains the adversity in your life and difficulty in school that you have overcome and fought through to get where you are today, and how your continuing education will help you continue to create your own bright future.
- Submit your essay in the below form. Include your full name, a contact phone number, the name of the high school you are currently attending or graduated from, and the name of the college/university in which you are currently attending or have been accepted into.
Deadline: June 10, 2017