Who Can Apply:
- Applicants are in good standing qualifying for graduation from Smith Center High School.
- Applicants must attend either a 4-year private college or a 2-year vocational or technical school.
- Applicants have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must be involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Preference will be given to students not finishing in the top two places in their graduating class.
- In the case of all merit criteria being the same, awards will be based on need.
Deadline: February 15, 2019