Kemper Medical Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled in high school or an accredited college or university.
- A 3.0 GPA is required of all applicants, and students who opted to take a GAP year upon completion of high school and are now applying to college will need to show proof of a 3.0 GPA while enrolled in high school.
- Individuals pursuing a degree in medicine may also apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants need to submit an original essay of no more than 1,000 words
- Creativity is encouraged, but profanity and vulgarity are not acceptable.
- Plagiarized entries will not be accepted or considered.
- Upon submission, entries may not be returned or edited.
Deadline: June 1, 2019
Learn More: https://www.kempermedical.com/scholarship/