Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduating senior of Montrose High School in the year of application and attended Montrose High School for a minimum of 3 years.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Be accepted to a four year college or university.
- Demonstration of financial need
- Proven academic record (from transcript) and SAT/ACT scores
- Quality resume that includes school activities, athletic involvement, community activities, achievements and work experience if applicable
- Answers to two essay questions
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal interview
Deadline: April 1, 2015
Learn More: Ken & Marlene Townsend Scholarship